Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bill LaBounty: Never gonna look back [lyrics]


Bill LaBounty: Never gonna look back [lyrics]

Bill LaBounty

Never gonna look back


I used to stay out all night
looking for someone
to show me their light
the shadows I chased before
have fallen behind me
I'm closing the door
on that whole part of my life
it's gone forever

CHORUS:
I'm never gonna look back
now that I found you
I know I'm on the right track
I'm ready to roll
Never gonna look back
with my arms around you, I know
I'll never want to let you go

I played all those empty games
too many lovers without any names
the dream I left slip away
is comin' up shining
beginning today
this is the start of my life
'cause we're together

I'm alright now
(I'm not afraid)
Hold on tight
(we got it made)
from this night on

CHORUS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...