Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Frontline [The state of rock - 1994]


Frontline [The state of rock - 1994]

Origin: Nürnberg, Bavaria (Germany)

Frontline The state of rock 1994 aor melodic rock music blogspot albums bands

Take a listen on Odysee

Take a listen on youtube

Line-up:

Stephan Kaemmerer - Vocals
Robby Boebel - Guitars, keyboards
Thomas Riess - Bass
Stephan Bayerlein - Drums


Tracks:

1. Heaven Knows lyrics
2. The Night Comes Over You lyrics
3. Another Love lyrics
4. Heaven Can't Wait lyrics
5. Endless lyrics
6. Over and Out lyrics
7. Dangerous Game lyrics
8. Hold On lyrics
9. I Have to Be Strong lyrics
10. Victim of Madness lyrics
11. It's Not Over lyrics

2 comments:

  1. My friend!! thanks a lot for this great favour! I hope you can share more lyrics of this amazing band and i wait see more bands like Alien, Cry Wolf, Masquerade (Swe) Emergency (Swiss) Harlan Cage, Casanova, Tony Macalpine...I will share your videos for helping you and make your youtube's channel more bigger. Thanks and excuse for my deficient english XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! First of all thank you very much for your comment and you're welcome for Frontline's lyrics :)
      I'll be updating this blogspot with more bands every week or at least I'll try it haha
      Thanks for your helping out my friend!

      Cheers!
      Sebastian

      Delete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...